Past and present partners and affiliations:
Two staff members are certified LEED® Accredited Professionals.
Since 2006 Carbon Busters' head office has been powered by renewable Bullfrog Power.
At Carbon Busters we walk the talk. We are fully committed to reducing the environmental impact of our business and are striving to achieve zero net CO2e emissions. Carbon Busters has been awarded Gold level reporting status by the Canadian GHG Challenge Registry every year since 2003.
Other past and present affiliations:
• Affiliate Member with Alberta Urban Municipalities Association (AUMA)
• Registered with Dunn and Bradstreet
• Registered in Alberta Economic Development Environmental Industry Database
• Canadian Commercial Corporation Registration
• Registered with Strategis and MERX
ISO 14001: Environmental Lead Auditing
Godo Stoyke successfully completed the EMS Lead Auditor course in the spring of 2004.
Carbon Busters is a supporter of The Livia Stoyke Foundation to support women, children, the environment, the arts and the eradication of poverty.
Carbon Busters at the 2005 fundraiser "Spin around the clock" for the Livia Stoyke foundation at West Edmonton Mall. Come join us in April for LSF's 2009 Spin Around the Clock Event.