UNIT F HIGHLIGHTS
3,090 SF LIVABLE FLOOR AREA I 6 BEDROOMS $789,000
4 BED MAIN 2 BED RENTABLE BASEMENT SUITE I 3.5 BATH I 1,986 SF HOME I 1,104 SF RENTABLE BASEMENT SUITE I 1 CAR GARAGE
The Carbon Busters' townhomes represent a leap forward in residential homes. Taking advantage of renewable energy technologies, high-performance building practices, and materials with low embodied energy, these townhomes allow those living in them to enjoy a high quality of life without damaging the environment they're built in.
Unit F was designed as an open concept living space with a large living room abutting a full kitchen and dining area. In addition to a half-bath, the main floor also houses the master bedroom with a full ensuite bath and walk-in closet. On the second floor you'll find three more bedrooms, another full bathroom, as well as a laundry alcove. Unit F comes with a finished basement with upgrade options to customize your own basement floor plan or rental suite.
Unit F also comes with a single-car garage and adjacent parking spot.
- Quartz countertops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring with tile at the entrances (cork or engineered hardwood are available as upgrades)
- Fully finished basement with several customization options available
- 3-L High-performance toilets
- Solar PV modules sized to modeled electricity consumption
- Highly insulated: R45 walls and R80+ roof
- Superwindows (R-8 COG) and doors - full frame rated offering enhanced thermal comfort and noise reduction
- DESS - the city of Edmonton's District Energy Sharing System offers efficient, consistent, and environmentally friendly heating and cooling
- Six ENERGY STAR appliances including a ductless over-the-range microwave, front-loading washer and dryer, and high-efficiency refrigerator
- Highly insulated foundation and foundation wall
- Level 1 electric vehicle charging with level 2 wiring provided